Hello and Happy Monday!
A few announcements you might be interested in:
- I woke this morning to an email announcement that my short story “Mornings” has been published on line at the Literary Yard. Check it out here!
- My new pet project (and excuse to write about coffee) is up and running. Always A Cappuccino is my place to put my pretty pictures of all my cappuccinos and talk about the art of coffee, local coffee shops, far away coffee shops and offer a few how to’s. That’s found here!! (And also at the link in the menu above that says, Always A Cappuccino.). I will endeavor to have a new post every Wednesday on that site.
- I have an Instagram and am doing something fun every Monday. I call it Monday’s with Master Shakespeare. You see, I’ve acquired a Shakespeare cut out that comes with an insult for every day. Oh, I’ve got such plans for him! If you’re interested in following his journey, you can do that here. The link is also found above.
- I have new blog posts planned for this site at least once a week. Subscribe to be informed when my new words ‘drop’. Invite your friends to follow me.
- Last but not least, my writing has come to live symbiotically with Italy, coffee, and the very art of writing. You will begin to see, I hope, a lovely fluidity of those three topics revolving around my world in an effort to entertain you!
As always, thank you for your continued support!!!